1. To enter this promotion you must nominate your favourite Restaurant, Chef or driver or encourage them to send us an audition video so that they have a chance of appearing in the idents which will run either side of the X Factor programme broadcast on ITV during 2017. Entering is free.
2. The promotion period is from 24th May 2017 to 31 May 2017. You must submit your nomination during this period to have a chance of winning.
3. Any individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over can take part in the promotion
4. If a Chef or driver that you nominate is selected by Just Eat and becomes one of the 7 Chefs or 2 drivers that appear in the final version of the idents as broadcast, you will win a pair of tickets to one of the Live Final Events on either 2nd or 3rd December 2017.
5. If you are a winner Just Eat will contact you on or after 1 August 2017 to notify you and make arrangements for you to receive x2 tickets. If you do not respond to our attempts to contact you within 2 weeks then we reserve the right reallocate the tickets and you will lose your right to claim the prize.
The winner(s) will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out, including any expenses and arrangements involved in collecting and using the prize(s), and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances. Prizes are subject to availability and Just Eat reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
Just Eat reserves the right to reject any entries, including inappropriate entries or entries that do not enter into the spirit of the promotion, for any reason at its sole discretion.
Just Eat reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The promoter of this competition is Just Eat.co.uk Limited, Imperial Place (IP4), 3rd Floor, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JN. The competition is run by Just Eat.
Just Eat’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
By submitting an entry, you grant Just Eat a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods whether now known or later developed.
Just Eat accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
Submitting an entry as described above will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of Just Eat’s website and services apply for further information please go to: //www.just-eat.co.uk/privacy-policy website_terms_and_conditions
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.