Counting down the clock until #minifistpump Monday
Last week we began a month long celebration of #minifistpump Mondays.
Five Mondays in June, five Mondays where we’re giving away loads of free takeaway treats… and, lucky you, there’s still four more left!
We realise that after the weekend Mondays can be a little tiresome. Who doesn’t spend a bit of the day watching the clock until it’s time to go home?
But now with #minifistpump Mondays, that clock watching just got a whole lot tastier, as between the hours of 6.30pm and 8.30pm, you could receive your dinner for free.
Here’s how we delivered some #minifistpump moments last week to loads of people across the country when they received their takeaway free of charge.
Oh, and don’t forget to check out our terms and conditions (right below), we’ve gotta say that…
#minifistpump Mondays giveaway – Terms and conditions
- To be eligible for a free takeaway you must place an order during 18:30-20:30 on either 1, 8, 15, 22 or 29 June 2015.
- There will be 1,000 free orders available each Monday, subject to a monetary value cap of £18,000 per promotion day.
- Free takeaway orders will only be available to existing customers who have valid saved credit or debit card details on their account.
- Entry is free.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The winners will be drawn at random at the moment the order is submitted from all eligible entries received prior to the close of the promotion. There will be one free order per winner. The winner will be notified by email within five minutes of placing their order.
- The prize is the entire order amount once submitted. Should a winning order not be accepted by the restaurant for any reason, the winner will be notified via email and the order amount will be credited to their JUST EAT account within five minutes, to be used with orders that you place using your JUST EAT account in the future’.
- The winners will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances.
- JUST EAT reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- JUST EAT reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The promoter of this competition is Just Eat.co.uk Limited, Imperial Place (IP4), 1st Floor, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JN. The competition is run by JUST EAT and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter, Facebook or any other social media site.
- JUST EAT’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of JUST EAT’s website and services apply.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.