We’re looking for 1,000 volunteers to try out new versions of the Just Eat iOS app before they’re publicly released. (Fret not, Android lovers – we’ll be getting to you soon.)
It won’t have escaped your attention that we launched our new look recently. We’re not finished yet and we’re still working hard to make it easier for you to order the food you love. So we need people like you to be part of it and help to improve our apps and service.
What you’ll need...
- An iPhone, iPod or iPad running iOS 8.0 or later
- An email address
- A burning desire to tell us what you like or don’t like about any given topic
What does it involve?
- Installing a beta version of the Just Eat app on your phone or tablet
- Installing an Apple app called Testflight
- Using the app to place an order, sometimes following our instructions
- Reporting on your experience afterwards to tell us what did or didn’t work
In return, we’ll contribute towards your order with a £5 voucher* and give you our unending gratitude. Interested? Then sign up here and one of our coordinators will be in touch.