All set for Pride in London this Saturday (7 July)? Starting in London, then with further parades in Glasgow (14 July), Brighton (4 August), Belfast (5 August) and Manchester (25 August) – the next two months look action packed as all things Pride get into full swing across the UK.
So, what’s the plan in London this Saturday?
Well, what you do with your Saturday is of course up to you. BUT, we would suggest the following:
- Wake up, shower, put on something fabulous*
- Invite your nearest and dearest round
- Order something colourful for everyone on the Just Eat app
- Go party
*glitter, rainbow laces and all things colourful are strongly recommended but coming as you are is the main priority
And what should I order?
With LGBT+ equality at its core, Pride is a festival of colour, inclusion and most of all – fun. So when ordering that pre-party lunch try and keep it colourful, shareable and exciting. Think:
- Rainbow salads: add chicken or tofu for extra protein
- Fries: with every different coloured dip under the sun
- Veggie supreme pizzas: ft aaaaall the different coloured peppers
- Sushi: bright, beautiful and light – perfect pre-party
- Ice cream: we’re not saying you have to go Neapolitan… but go Neapolitan
Top takeaway tips
Some restaurants take pre-orders so you can get your pre-Pride lunch order in early. Plus, if you live in London, why not order from a restaurant in town? Then you can order, collect and go straight to the parade! And, if your lunch proves too much to handle, why not bring a Pride packed lunch out with you? Thank us later…
What are we doing at Just Eat?
Here at Just Eat HQ, we’re delighted to have teamed up with Stonewall, the UK’s leading campaigner for LGBT+ inclusion. Stonewall has been campaigning to change hearts and minds since 1989 and we couldn’t be prouder to be joining forces during Pride celebrations.
We’re giving out Stonewall’s iconic rainbow laces in the office, encouraging equality for all and getting ready for a Pride to remember. Never have our colours shone so brightly! Happy Pride.