- Orders processed through www.just-eat.co.uk or the Just Eat app for the restaurants specified below and in the promotion marketing will be eligible for no minimum order value for the duration of the Term under Clause 2 (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion will run from 11/09/2018 until a date to be determined by Just Eat (“Term“).
- The Promotion is open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over
- Just Eat reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Just Eat.co.uk Limited, Imperial Place (IP4), 3rd Floor, Maxwell Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 1JN.
- Submitting an order as described above will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of Just Eat’s website and services apply. For further information please go to: //www.just-eat.co.uk/termsandconditions
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Restaurants eligible for no minimum order value:KFC, PizzaExpress,Itsu, Bird, Buns & Bao, Buns & Bun, Dirty Bones, Harvester, Toby Carvery, All Bar One, Stonehouse, Frankie & Benny’s, Chiquito, Kick Ass Burrito, Burger Burger, Bella Italia, Stack + Grill, Las Iguanas, Belgo, Giraffe, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden, Slim Chickens, Five Guys, Tinsletown, Barburrito, Burger King*, Subway*, Roosters Piri Piri*, Wimpy*, Wok & Go*
*selected restaurants only