Our couriers are very busy
Delivery might take longer.
Not taking orders at the moment
45 Union Street, Maidstone, ME14 1ED
Note: ALLERGY ADVICE:
Some of our foods may contain nuts. If you have any kind of food allergy, please inform the restaurant directly
Served with naan bread
Marinated chicken grilled in the tandoor, then simmered in a very thick aromatic gravy with shatkora - a king of lemony taste
Chicken with mild spices & cream
Cooked with mild spices & cream
Chunks of supreme breast of chicken submerged in a rich spicy cumin sauce with ginger & honey
Chicken breast grilled in the tandoori & then cooked in a peppery fenugreek achar masala with a savoury taste
Spring chicken cooked over charcoal fire with garlic, onion & herbs
Toasted in a clay oven, then cooked in a medium masala sauce with minced meat, served in a special pot with cucumber & tomatoes
Chopped king prawns, cooked with special sweet & sour medium sauce, with fresh coriander, chilli, peeled tomato, tomato paste, chopped garlic & onions
Cooked with fried chicken, medium spicy, fresh green peppers, fresh tomato chopped garlic & tomatoes with a slight hint of coriander & spring onion
Cooked in clay oven, tomato paste with chopped garlic & onions, decorated with green peppers, onions with a slight hint of coriander & spring onion
Diced chicken pieces with coriander & tomato in a very aromatic medium spiced sauce
Deep fried chicken & pistachio nuts cooked in a medium spicy sauce
Prepared in the oven, cooked with coconut
Medium spicy with garlic, coriander & onions
Medium spiced hot, fresh coriander, garlic, ginger, sliced onions & green peppers
Delicious chunks of chicken tikka in a mild sauce topped with sliced sauteed potato
Marinated chicken or lamb cooked with fried mushrooms, onions & capsicum
Medium spicy, medium hot with green chilli, garlic & fresh tomatoes with cumin seeds & a slight hint of coriander
Barbecued chicken cooked in medium spice, hot & sour with a bit of lentils
Tandoori chicken on the bone cooked in medium spicy sauce, with garlic, onion, yoghurt & naga chilli pickle
Barbecued king prawn cooked in medium spice, hot & sour with a bit of lentils
Medium spicy with sliced onion, green peppers, garlic, coriander & blended seeds with kashmiri paste
Fairly hot & spicy with onion, garlic, fresh tomatoes, green pepper & green chillies
Bangladeshi style mint yogurt dip
Bangladeshi style chilli sauce
Traditional sweet mango dip. Bengladeshi style
Pickled lime dip, amazing on popadoms
A refreshing mix of onion, cucumber and tomato with a dash of our home made mint sauce. The perfect curry accompaniment
• Starter: chicken tikka
• Main course: chicken tikka korai...
• Side dish: sag aloo
• Rice & bread: 1 pilau rice, 1 plain naan, 1 poppadom & chutney
• Starter: chicken tikka, meat samosa
• Main course: chicken tikka masala, lamb bhuna...
• Side dish: bombay aloo
• Rice & bread: 1 pilau rice, 1 plain naan, 2 poppadoms & chutney
• Starter: chicken tikka, onion bhaji, prawn puri
• Main course: chicken tikka balti, lamb nawabi, chicken korma...
• Side dish: aloo gobi, mushroom bhaji
• Rice & bread: 2 pilau rice, 2 plain naan, 3 poppadoms & chutney
• Starter: chicken tikka, vegetable samosa, seekh kebab, onion bhaji
• Main course: chicken jall masala, lamb sag, meat madras, chicken dopiaza...
• Side dish: mushroom bhaji, bombay aloo
• Rice & bread: 2 pilau rice, 2 plain naan, 4 poppadoms & chutney
• Starter: chicken tikka, lamb tikka, prawn puri, onion bhaji, vegetable samosa, aloo chaat
• Main course: chicken tikka masala, chicken korma, prawn sag, meat & mushroom curry, lamb dansak, vegetable jalfrezi...
• Side dish: vegetable curry, bombay aloo, mushroom bhaji
• Rice & bread: 3 pilau rice, 3 plain naan, 6 poppadoms & chutney
• Starter: onion bhaji
• Main course: vegetable korai...
• Side dish: mushroom bhaji
• Rice & bread: 1 vegetable rice, 1 stuffed naan, 1 poppadom & chutney
• Starter: onion bhaji, vegetable samosa
• Main course: vegetable bhuna, vegetable curry...
• Rice & bread: 1 vegetable rice, 1 stuffed naan, 2 poppadoms & chutney
Delivery is £0.00 away
You're all set
There was a problem saving your changes, sorry. Please try again.