Note: If you have any specific allergy or dietary requirements, please inform us when placing order (Some dishes may contain allergens)
1. Celery-is includes celery stalks, leaves, seeds & the root called celeriac. You can find celery in celery salt, salads, some meat products, soups & stock cubes
2. Cereals containing Gluten- Wheat (such as spelt & Khorasan wheat/ Kamut), rye, barley & oats is often found in foods containing flour, such as some types of baking powder, batter, breadcrumbs, bread, cakes, meat, products, pasta, pastry, sauces, soup & fried foods which are dusted with flour.
3.Eggs- are often found in cakes, some meat products, mayonnaise, pasta, quiche, sauces & pastries or foods brushed or glazed with egg.
4.Fish- You will find this in some fish sauces, pizzas, relishes, salad dressings, stock cubes & worcestershire sauce
5. Lupin- Yes, lupin is a flower, but it’s also found in flour! Lupin flour & seeds can be used in some types of bread, pastries & even pasta
6.Milk- Milk is a common ingredient in butter, cheese, cream, milk powders & yoghurt. It can also be found in foods brushed or glazed with milk, & in powdered soups & sauces.
7. Nuts- Not to be mistaken with peanuts, this ingredient refers to nuts which grow on trees, like cashew nuts, almonds & hazelnuts. You can find nuts in breads, biscuits, desserts, nut powders (often used in Asian curries), stir-fried dishes, ice cream, marzipan (almond paste), nut oils & sauces
8.Peanuts- Peanuts are actually a legume & grow underground, which is why it’s sometimes called a groundnut. Peanuts are often used as an ingredient in biscuits, cakes, curries, desserts. sauces (such as satay sauce), as well as in groundnut oil & peanut flour
9.Sesame Seeds- These seeds can often be found in bread (sprinkled on hamburger buns for example), breadsticks, houmous, sesame oil & tahini. They are sometimes toasted & used in salads.
10.Soya- Soya is a common ingredient found in bread & baked goodsincluding some baked bean products. Soya flour can be processed further to make textured vegetable protein
11. Molluscs- Including land snails, whelks & squid